JOIN THE CREW
We value original thinkers and people who aren’t afraid to challenge the rules of game design and development. We are looking for highly skilled and passionate individuals who love to play games and are dedicated to crafting extraordinary interactive experiences.
We are always looking for exceptional talent to grow our company. If you don’t see a job posted here, but want to apply anyway, please send in your resume and tell us why you’re awesome.
Disruptive is looking for an Engine Programmer to join our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and write game engine and graphics code for ongoing game projects
- Identify opportunities for additions and modifications to the existing engine
- Work closely with artists to help troubleshoot issues and provide guidance on best practices and performance limits
- Improve game performance through profiling, optimizing code, and communicating findings and guidance with rest of team
- Contribute innovative and original ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development
Design and implement solutions for gameplay mechanics, AI, player controls, animation, and physics
Portfolio of work demonstrating strong proficiency as an Engineer
2+ years of game development experience
Shipped one or more AAA game titles
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Avid gamer, with a passion for PC and console multiplayer games
Development experience on VR platforms, PlayStation 4 and/or Xbox One
Shipped at least one Unreal game
Experience as a team or group lead
Disruptive is looking for an Online Programmer to join our team.
Disruptive is looking for a Senior VFX Artist to join our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Build visual effects using UE4’s Cascade PFX editor and Blueprints system
- Work with the art director to design spells and environment effects
- Work directly with engineers to help implement effects in-game
- Build models and create textures for visual effects, as needed
- Brainstorm effects with engineers and directors
- Shipped one or more games on PC or Console
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong sense of visual aesthetic
- Works well in a team, welcomes feedback from others
- Avid Gamer, with a passion for PC and Console Multiplayer games
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or from a prestigious university
- Unreal Cascade and/or Blueprint experience
- Experience in another game development discipline ie: illustration, level/character art, programming, animation, etc
- Development experience on VR platforms, PlayStation 4 and/or Xbox One
- Experience as a team or group lead