JOIN THE CREW
We value original thinkers and people who aren’t afraid to challenge the rules of game design and development. We are looking for highly skilled and passionate individuals who love to play games and are dedicated to crafting extraordinary interactive experiences.
We are always looking for exceptional talent to grow our company. If you don’t see a job posted here, but want to apply anyway, please send in your resume and tell us why you’re awesome.
Disruptive is looking for a Senior VFX Artist to join our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Build visual effects using UE4’s Cascade PFX editor and Blueprints system
- Work with the art director to design spells and environment effects
- Work directly with engineers to help implement effects in-game
- Build models and create textures for visual effects, as needed
- Brainstorm effects with engineers and directors
- Shipped one or more games on PC or Console
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong sense of visual aesthetic
- Works well in a team, welcomes feedback from others
- Avid Gamer, with a passion for PC and Console Multiplayer games
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or from a prestigious university
- Unreal Cascade and/or Blueprint experience
- Experience in another game development discipline ie: illustration, level/character art, programming, animation, etc
- Development experience on VR platforms, PlayStation 4 and/or Xbox One
- Experience as a team or group lead